corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Corsa GSi - N Reg - Superb Example With Many Extras

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi - N Reg - Superb Example With Many Extras
Mr Impossible

User status: Offline
8th May 03 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm selling my N-Reg Corsa 1.6GSi with a state of the art alarm system, quality audio system and many extras. I believe it is one of the finest examples to be found:

Standard information:

• 12 Months MOT
• 6 Months Road Tax
• Just Serviced.
• All MOT certificates available.
• HPI Clear
• Full service history
• 77,500 miles
• Electric windows and mirrors
• Rear heated windows.
• Remote door locking and un-locking
• Excellent engine that starts instantly every time.
• A pleasure to drive and a comfortable ride. Very powerful when you need it.
• Looks fantastic and has had NO mechanical modifications.

Extras:

• Clifford Solaris Generation 4 Alarm/Immobiliser with many features. Cost over £375 fitted with receipts and VSIB certificate. Remote Car Starting, BlackJax Anti Hijack system, Dual Point Immobiliser, Dual Zone Shock Sensors, too much to list. http://www.clifford.com/products/cp_sol.htm

• Essential routine Cambelt change has been carried out at 65k miles at an approved Vauxhall Garage with receipts and guarentee. This alone cost over £275.

Please note that this NEEDS to be done on any Corsa GSi after 60k miles. Check with Vauxhall. Always check that the change has been done when buying a Corsa GSi. Mine has been done thus preventing possible expensive engine damage if the cambelt snaps when driving. It can cost you up to £2000 so make sure that your GSi has had it's cambelt changed after 60k miles

• Recent professionally performed full brake change all round (disc, shoes, drums and pads). Cost over £250 with receipts.

• MP3/CD stereo system (Sony CDX-MP30) with upgraded speakers (Infinity brand). Cost over £250 and professionally installed.

Pictures are around 180k in total so be patient for them to download. The detail needs to be good for you to see how nice the car is.

<br><br>

<br><br>

This is a very attractive, cared for, well serviced, reliable and future-proof (as you can get!) GSi. No expense spared. The ride is very comfortable, a pleasure to drive. I originally bought this car to keep for life. Therefore I've spent a lot of cash on it to make it future proof. You can even start this car from inside your house! Impressive.

I've just had my Vauxhall Vectra company car so reluctantly have to sell this. I just don't have the space for all three cars on my drive.

Parkers Sellers Used Car Price Guide says for this car, year, condition and mileage is £3320. Take a look for yourself at:

http://www.parkers.co.uk/pricing/used_car/valuation.aspx?pid=22193&miles=78&model_id=449&source=parkers&has_stylesheet=&has_menu=True&quotetype=sell&has_banner=True&partnerURL=&partner_img=

Therefore I will consider (sensible!) offers around £3500. As a buyer you will be getting a great deal due to the car, condition, mileage, the many extras, and the recent professional servicing done to the car (brakes and such like).

If you are genuinely interested send me a U2U, phone me anytime on my mobile 07791 958663, or send me an e-mail. You are welcome to come and take a look at the car for yourself and see it in action.

Thanks

[Edited on 15-05-2003 by Mr Impossible]
Mr Impossible

8th May 03 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To the top.

Oh yes. Please no comments on the price I WONT budge on it. I know they are difficult for the younger people to insure. But I'm 27 and an IT Manager on a good wage so I'm very lucky

I think its worth every penny. Immaculate, very powerful engine, A1 mechanically, looks fantastic (for a standard model on the outside) and will last for years to come.

Parkers Online says the car is worth £3320 for the mileage, age and A1 condition. Then you've got over £1000 of recent extras added such as:

• Remote locking unlocking

• Clifford Solaris Generation 4 Alarm System £375 with receipt

• Cam Belt Change (including pre-tensioner, rollers and waterpump) £270 with receipts.

• New Brakes all round with receipts £200.

• MP3 Stereo System, Infinity Speakers.....

• 12 Months MOT

• 6 Months Road Tax

Take a look at:

http://www.parkers.co.uk/

Enter the make and model, engine, year of manufacturer and you'll see the price it should be bought or sold for!

[Edited on 13-05-2003 by Mr Impossible]
Langy

8th May 03 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, i could be interested in this, someone is meant to be buying my car soon as i need two cars, one economical and one for fun, this could well hit the mark, i'll keep you posted on this buyer as we all know what they are like
mestonian

10th May 03 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey, Just a quick query mate, how much was it to get the remote starting fitted???? Thats mint!
morty

12th May 03 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mr Impossible great looking gsi mate well cared for by the way try and stick out for the most amount poss cos I picked my gsi up for £4100 but that was cos it had 34k miles but if it is as good as you say then you will sell it for the highest amount..Good luck mate

Darren

[Edited on 12-05-2003 by morty]
Ojc

12th May 03 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£4100

I brought your GSi, Morty for £3,750 with 27,000 miles from a garage
morty

13th May 03 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill have to have a word with Des!!! Cheers for that OJC.

On the other hand it is a very clean Gsi

Darren
Mr Impossible

15th May 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To the top
Mr Impossible

16th May 03 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold via AutoTrader on-line for £3500 Cash. Buyer collecting tomorrow.

Lregnovagsi

16th May 03 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done, this was one of the very few good ones left.
Mr Impossible

16th May 03 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah. Sorry to see it go

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Corsa GSi - N Reg - Superb Example With Many Extras 23 database queries in 0.0077050 seconds