corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Newage Impreza WRX Silver

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2002 Newage Impreza WRX Silver
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
17th Jan 10 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A very clean example of this model with loads of history! This is no thrashed old dog! It has been maintined to a very high standard.

MOT : October 2010.
TAX : April 2010.

If you are looking for a clean, un-molested WRX then this is the car for you. I have been a member of scoobynet for the last 4 years and I have owned two previous Impreza Turbo's so you can be assured I have looked after this car and treated it with the care it deserves!

It has some Very subtle modifications that give it a slightly more aggressive look and sound WITHOUT making it appear like it has 'driven through halfords'.

In the first few years of its life this car was a lease vehicle so you can be assured the bulk of the mileage were lazy motorway journeys.

Offers around £4995

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Newage Impreza WRX Silver 25 database queries in 0.0068550 seconds