corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » The Circuit Raceway (go kart track)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Circuit Raceway (go kart track)
Ad Blue B

User status: Offline
17th Jan 10 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which of you lot were there today? was it just Dafs?

I work there ya see and i saw his car was just wondering if any of you others were there aswell?
Twiggy

17th Jan 10 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I been few times, Not today though!
Ad Blue B

17th Jan 10 at 02:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you go sometime in the near future, u2u me a day before or so an ill tell ya whether im in that day

could get a little meet up there someday maybe, but a lot of you's on Coilover's/Lowering spring's will really not enjoy a bit of the road around to the carpark aha
dafs

17th Jan 10 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was only me dude, rest of my mates had come down from other side of wales 4 1 of the guys birthday :-) yeah that bit is really bad, did u see the vxr tryin 2 go thru it lol

been meaning 2 do somet as a meet there also, now we know some 1 that works there much easy'r :-) result :-)
martinlird

17th Jan 10 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohh yes!
Get a meet there
go there quite abit with my mates, would be fun
Ad Blue B

17th Jan 10 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha well martin next time your up there you's lot ask for me

Anyone on here have a silver gsi (i think it was) with "Jap is Crap" across the back? im sure it had a corsasport.co.uk sticker on the side windows... pretty nice

If we do a meet there an im in work, my boss will think you are trying to sell me the cars haha, dafs came in before and my boss thought it lol

Wheres rhys?! its his bloody birthday!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » The Circuit Raceway (go kart track) 24 database queries in 0.0097280 seconds