corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » I.C.E - Head unit, sub, speakers...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I.C.E - Head unit, sub, speakers...
Burny

User status: Offline
20th Jan 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, got a few bits for sale here! A CD player which was fitted to my previous car, and two Fusion items I bought on a bit of an impulse using my staff discount at Halfords, and never got round to fitting.

Panasonic CQ-C1303NW: £40

- Front aux input (for mp3 players etc.)
- 50W x4
- Plays mp3 cd's
- 1 x pre-out (for a sub)

in good condition and full working order at the time of taking it out the car (was in my previous car, a 1999 Fiesta, so have the Autoleads adapters and fascia for the mk4 Fez if anyone wants those too? ). In original box etc.

Fusion EN-AT110: £45

- 300W
- 10 inch woofer
- remote (wired) bass control
- comes with fitting kit, cables etc.

Excellent, as new condition in original box etc. never fitted, never even used, just never got round to it and have grown out of the idea of a sub now.

Fusion Encounter 5.25 component speakers: £35

- 180W (40 RMS)
- Comes with tweeters and crossovers

Again, excellent condition in original box etc. never fitted or even used...was going to fit to the Fiesta but never got round to it, and am now happy with the Corsa speakers at the moment.

I WILL ONLY ACCEPT CASH ON COLLECTION. Also not prepared to deliver them or meet people anywhere myself.
MarkSport

20th Jan 10 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would be interested in sub if you could do some sort of deal on pastage?
Burny

20th Jan 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey mate...the sub's a pretty hefty thing, not really sure how postage would be done, never posted anything that big before! also, how would you wanna pay?

Where abouts you from?
MarkSport

20th Jan 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im from tamworth in the midlands mate.as gutted,its abit too far to travel.im interested anyway but we would need to sort something.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » I.C.E - Head unit, sub, speakers... 25 database queries in 0.3769019 seconds