corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Meriva VXR

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Meriva VXR
iceman

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 10 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you guys think? The old dear is looking to replace her corsa with something easier to get in to (old age settling in I think) seeing as I drive her car (sometimes) I have a say in the matter which is nice so the practicality of a small MVP and the performance of a hot hatch???

http://www.billingtons-vauxhall.co.uk/index.php?page=network-q-cars&veh_reg=ky59mfk

What do you reckon good or bad deal, oh and before you mention residual value that’s not really an issue as it’s not something we are going to be selling quickly. I'm just debating on the price tag i rekon there is room to move on that, the sales chap said he could make 500 quid on the phone.

Stu

corsadonk
Premium Member

23rd Jan 10 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is really nice, go for it if you can. Full leather n all

Only ever seen a few, saw one in Newbury this week.
iceman

23rd Jan 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just not sure about the 15k price tag, yes ok its only done 1500miles and its 4 months old BUT the NEW mervia is out at somepoint this year i think and i reckon the price will plummet BUT i havent seen many Arden Blue VXR Mervia for sale in a while so, why not be different lol
SetH

23rd Jan 10 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you considered the Seat Altea FR?
iceman

23rd Jan 10 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't to be honest only becuase all the cars we have had except a couple of P1's have been Vauxhall, so i guess a little narrow minded, BUT that Seat looks very nice, will have to maybe pop down to the local dealer.
djgritt
Premium Member

24th Jan 10 at 00:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I almost got a Merv VXR as my replacement for my previous Octy vRS.

Then I saw a Pre-Reg Zafira VXR for the same money elsewhere so went for that instead. Then that choice got rejected by my Director due to it's poor Economy. Then the Merv got rejected and I was told to get something grown up...

Nice cars, and quite under-rated. Pretty rare too.
Pop

24th Jan 10 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you like it go for it. They don't make them anymore so it's about as new and high spec as you will find. I can't imagine there are many kicking about.
AndyKent

24th Jan 10 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That garage is literally 2 minutes away from them.

No idea on whether the car is a good or bad deal, but the dealer is sound as. Who is it you've spoken to?
deano87

24th Jan 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love one of them. Think they are cracking, practical cars.

I did hear that the purpose of the Meriva VXR was to really test the 1.6 turbo engine before putting it into the 'proper' Corsa.

I'd look at nearly new ones, like 1 - 3 years old, probably be a lot cheaper and just as good, especially if you don't do many miles.
iceman

24th Jan 10 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went there today and spoke to Nick really interested in this 1 my mum did look a little strange in the drivers seat.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Meriva VXR 23 database queries in 0.2174659 seconds