corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Creases In Leather Seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Creases In Leather Seats
iceman

User status: Offline
29th Jan 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there a way of removing creases from leather car seats? i have just done a google an this come up surely it wont work

Set your iron to its coolest setting, making sure there's no water or steam coming from it.

Step 2Place your paper bag over the crease in your leather.

Step 3Press the iron over the paper bag covering your crease, and press out the crease, making sure to move the iron frequently.

Step 4Repeat the process wherever there are creases in your leather.

Step 5Polish your leather with a leather butter to keep it new looking.

Stu
Ben G

29th Jan 10 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a hairdryer on mine and used my hands to pull the leather to tighten it up. Worked a treat and far easier then an iron.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

29th Jan 10 at 23:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a guy who can do it stuart, ill get him to have a play when the car is with me if you want, rich h might be able to do it too

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Jake

29th Jan 10 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
I got a hairdryer on mine and used my hands to pull the leather to tighten it up. Worked a treat and far easier then an iron.

does this make the leather go abit shiney?
Ben G

30th Jan 10 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not that im aware of. Looks the same as it did before less the creases.
iceman

30th Jan 10 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
i have a guy who can do it stuart, ill get him to have a play when the car is with me if you want, rich h might be able to do it too

Hey Tom
If its the same guy that Jamie took me to this afternoon then its done good chap he was, i was a little worried when he pull out the heat gun lol but 2 mins later and its like new Oh and Auto-Sol did a fab job on the window tints

Stu

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Creases In Leather Seats 24 database queries in 0.3287261 seconds