corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Notice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Notice
bigdan

User status: Offline
6th Feb 10 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you write when you hand in your notice ?
Aaron

6th Feb 10 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a sheet of paper...write "my notice"...and then walk up to your boss and say "can i just hand this in to you...thanks"
Kurt

6th Feb 10 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quick google brings this up:

quote:

Name, Position, Organisation Name and Address (each on a separate line)

Date

Dear (line manager name - eg., Mr Smith, or first name if appropriate)

Please accept this as formal notice of my resignation from the position of (your job title and site/department/division as applicable), with effect from (normally date of the letter or receipt of letter - check your contract - if in doubt refer to date of letter).

In accordance with my contract of employment I am happy to continue to work until (date that your employment ceases according to notice period, calculated from your stated effective date of resignation).

(This part is optional:) While I believe that I am moving for good reasons, I am sorry to leave, and I thank you for your support during my time with the company, which I have found enjoyable and fulfilling.

(And if applicable:) Please let me know the arrangements for handing back equipment, company car, etc, and handing over outstanding work and responsibilities.

Yours sincerely etc.

[Edited on 06-02-2010 by Kurt]
oceansoul

6th Feb 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i worked at sainsburys, i worked with this dude who didnt get on with our manager. One day he got uber pissed of and just shouted at her "im leaving" she said he couldnt just leave and needed to hand in official notice. So he got a bit of till roll and wrote "im leaving, this is my notice" and gave that to her haha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Notice 23 database queries in 0.0117509 seconds