corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Delivery Service in the south west...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Delivery Service in the south west...
Davidkent

User status: Offline
7th Feb 10 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above.

I live in the south west (Wiltshire) and have just bought a van.

I'm not currently working, and so can offer delivery services for larger items and so on.

Mods feel free to remove if this is a problem!

Basically, I'll collect anything you like from you, and deliver to anywhere you like, in the van.

It won't be super cheap, because i need to cover my fuel and time, as long as these are covered, no problem.

There'll be no limitations as to where i can go with the item, collection needs to be failry local though - Unless a decent deposit is paid - I'll also collect items from elsewhere and deliver to you too.

Any comments on this?

I have an engine crane so engines are an option too.

Cheers
Davidkent

User status: Offline
8th Feb 10 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No interest?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Delivery Service in the south west... 25 database queries in 0.2018390 seconds