corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » protein..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author protein..
Cosmo

User status: Offline
5th Feb 10 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Protein isnt a supplement, its a must. People only take the shakes as they find it hard to get the full amount needed through food alone.

If you only take one thing it should be that.
Jamescorsa97

5th Feb 10 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always used Reflex and nothing else. Got nothing but good things to say about it!
jay2907

5th Feb 10 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill keep it in mind... is £10 for 24 saches of whey protein gd thats what id get if i do know someone who can get it.. i used to use metrex and maximuscle
Fro

5th Feb 10 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always used body fortress from Holland and Barrett.
jay2907

5th Feb 10 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
I've always used body fortress from Holland and Barrett.

ye its quite cheap that stuff always offers on it
Dan
Premium Member

5th Feb 10 at 21:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends how big scahets are, if there servings its not that great, MP true whey which i ordered is 90 servings and thats 21.99

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Carl

6th Feb 10 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Roids mate, its the only way, get injecting and be a real man. you'll be ripped in no time, fuck actually training hard and getting your diet right.
jay2907

6th Feb 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
Roids mate, its the only way, get injecting and be a real man. you'll be ripped in no time, fuck actually training hard and getting your diet right.

Oh Dear....

[Edited on 06-02-2010 by jay2907]
Minty_Fresh

8th Feb 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay2907
quote:

Oh Dear....

sound mate, i will get myself some asap and eat nothing but maccys..

will post before and after pics..
DizzyRebel

8th Feb 10 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Oh Dear....

If you dont train hard and eat properly, steroids wont make any difference to your body at all. To get them to work to their optimum you need to train twice as hard and eat far far more.

jay - your diet is shite and you are misinformed completely. protein wont make anyone massive - 10 years of perfect diet and proper training might though.

If you dont want to gain mass then why weight train in the first place? sounds to me that you are just a skinny fat kid who cant grow so makes up shit excuses like 'i dont want to be big' when in actual fact you just dont have the know how or committment to do anything about it.
jay2907

8th Feb 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol dizzy if ya say so mate theres a plenty of people that just go for the fitness of it all i bet you one of these that loves them self very much arent ya... and am far from fat or skinny a nice 13 stone at moment can lift a decent 30 either side not bad to say i only just got back into it after 9 months out...

protein has different effects on people my bro is 17 stone no where near looks it he can lift 100kg hes been going for just under 2 years and he younger than me not like the 10 year shite your on about

i welcome your opinion though..
DizzyRebel

8th Feb 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol dizzy if ya say so mate theres a plenty of people that just go for the fitness of it all i bet you one of these that loves them self very much arent ya... and am far from fat or skinny a nice 13 stone at moment can lift a decent 30 either side not bad to say i only just got back into it after 9 months out...

protein has different effects on people my bro is 17 stone no where near looks it he can lift 100kg hes been going for just under 2 years and he younger than me not like the 10 year shite your on about

I train to make my body look better and keep it well conditioned. I do it for me, not for other people I weigh just under 14 stone and i use 30's as part of my warmup for db press and i dont even train for strength.

As for your brother, i can lift 100kg olympic bench press and im 3 stone lighter so hes fucking up somewhere...

Protein has the same effect on everyone, it aids recovery and repair of damaged tissue. Without ample protein your body will take longer to recover, or actually shed muscle tissue in a bid to survive. You cant out train a poor diet, and regardless of your goals you need a proper diet to make the most of any kind of training.

jay2907

8th Feb 10 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well being in the army and all he has alot of free time since he came off tour from afghan gym everyday
Carl

9th Feb 10 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:

I train to make my body look better and keep it well conditioned. I do it for me, not for other people I weigh just under 14 stone and i use 30's as part of my warmup for db press and i dont even train for strength.

As for your brother, i can lift 100kg olympic bench press and im 3 stone lighter so hes fucking up somewhere...

Maybe he didn't cheat?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » protein.. 25 database queries in 0.0127010 seconds