corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone else have problems with there wind deflectors??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone else have problems with there wind deflectors??
96_sport
Banned

User status: Offline
   10th Feb 10 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there annoying the way the eletric windows dont go up properly and then sometimes my window is stuck and i actually have to push window up or pull it down to get it to move again. i have removed mine for the meantime as i want to save my motors and dont fancy pulling door cards off and replacing them.
Mark.W

10th Feb 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have manual windows and had a bit bother with mine being stiff and causing the window to move leaving a gap down the side.

I just put a bit multipurpose grease in the corner where the window first meets the deflector to help the window up and now the window works fine

I heard you have to remove a sensor or summit to allow electric windows to work with them.

[Edited on 10-02-2010 by wooly101uk]
random dav
Premium Member

10th Feb 10 at 13:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They technically arent meant for elec windows, but the one on the missus corsa work fine and have done for a few years. Just check the deflectors are sat spot on.

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone else have problems with there wind deflectors?? 24 database queries in 0.0078068 seconds