corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Supermarket shopping habits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Supermarket shopping habits
SetH

User status: Offline
12th Feb 10 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am I the only one that A) Knows what they want beforehand B) Am in and out within 10-15 minutes

I dont get why people go up every single aisle picking every thing up and looking at it? Thus taking 1-2 hours to do their shop? Do they enjoy this activity or what?

On a plus note i saw a fit preggers ready to drop, was with her fella who was a huge big black dude, no doubt packing a serious BBC... what a dirty slut she is.. that is all.
dannymccann

12th Feb 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea this fucks me off as well. Sometimes when I go I actually do that half run / half walk shit us blokes do to get across the road, zipping round people and have done a weeks shop in 10 mins

edit - but yea working in a supermarket is great to perv

[Edited on 12-02-2010 by dannymccann]
Ben G

12th Feb 10 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i usually do a list before i go in.

i don't like hanging around shops doing the whole thinking about what i'm buying thing.

always get the feeling security are watching me and think i'll nick something.
SetH

12th Feb 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

biddies that park their trolley in front of a entire section covering 90% of it, they then cover the remaining 10% with their decrepid rotting bodies and stay there for 10 minutes picking up and examing every single thing on the shelf!
SetH

12th Feb 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mount this to a trolley and send OJC in tbh.
Andrew

12th Feb 10 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in and out in 10 minutes. Generally will run out of something i need and pop in after work. This usually happens twice a week or so.

Tend to pick up a few things i fancy, job done.
Jake

12th Feb 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
On a plus note i saw a fit preggers ready to drop, was with her fella who was a huge big black dude, no doubt packing a serious BBC... what a dirty slut she is.. that is all.

fucking hell
Eck
Premium Member

12th Feb 10 at 20:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I usually know what I want beforehand, except when it comes to booze. But yes, old people who park right in the middle of the aisle do my fucking head in. There are times that I wish for a wet floor so they fall and break their hip, leaving them without mobility so they cannot take my time.
CorsAsh

12th Feb 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Am I the only one that A) Knows what they want beforehand B) Am in and out within 10-15 minutes

Nope, me too, tactical shopping is how it should be done.
Kathryn W

12th Feb 10 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If im in a rush or its late ill just pop in for whatever I need. If its a big shop we're doing then that can take a while depending on how busy the shop is in the first place.

chloe16v

12th Feb 10 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it took me just over an hour to do a big shop tonight, i do tend to walk round like a zombi though i really hate shopping and send my fella when ever i can
Bonney

12th Feb 10 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I go in knowing what I want, But leave without most of it as I forget. Only remember when I get home though!
shaunmods
Premium Member

12th Feb 10 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I dont get why people go up every single aisle picking every thing up and looking at it?

I work in retail and its so fucking annoying when you've got your section of the shop spotless then some customer comes in a starts pissing about with everything and generally trashing the place when they blatantly have no intention of buying it. I can't watch them do it anymore lol, makes me well angry. Why cant they look with their eyes

[Edited on 12-02-2010 by shaunmods]
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Feb 10 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
quote:
I dont get why people go up every single aisle picking every thing up and looking at it?

I work in retail and its so fucking annoying when you've got your section of the shop spotless then some customer comes in a starts pissing about with everything and generally trashing the place when they blatantly have no intention of buying it. I can't watch them do it anymore lol, makes me well angry. Why cant they look with their eyes

[Edited on 12-02-2010 by shaunmods]

I know the feeling Shaun. I've also got a habit of when im shopping ill pick stuff up and pull the product behind it, forward
LukeS

13th Feb 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do that, i have to tidy the little sweet shelves next to the checkout.
nathy_87

13th Feb 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So would you do a preggers too Sethery?

Yeah can't stand people jsut hanging around isles looking at stuff then putting it back, and as for the peopel that leave their trollies in the middle so you can't get past i ask them to move them and if they ignore i move it myself with a big push. Ignorant bastards.
SetH

13th Feb 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My friend I have done 2 preggers.

One was 8 months and 2 weeks, as i was bashing her back doors in she said "you love fucking this pregnant slut in the ass dont you, you dirty barstad"... you should have seen my face like a fat kid in a sweet shop

The over one was of serious HEFFER and uhmyou couldnt really tell she was preg
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Feb 10 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im the same with clothes shopping, in to get what i want and leave..I cant stand shopping with my mates, who fuck around for hours. Hate it.

And dont get me started on supermarkets.
Dom

13th Feb 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
quote:

Having worked in retail i tend to put everything back in its place if i pull it out, it used to fuck me off like no ones business when you spent an hour cleaning/tidying your department to find some arsehat customers have just thrown things back...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Supermarket shopping habits 23 database queries in 0.0119760 seconds