corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » any 1 got vertual daylight h4 h.i.d kit on there car ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any 1 got vertual daylight h4 h.i.d kit on there car ?
jasonsport

User status: Offline
12th Feb 10 at 02:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite peps iv bought a new corsa n its got a h4 vertual daylight h.i.d kit fitted to it. Just noticed when i hv my main beam on the h.i.ds are on fine but wen i put my full beam on it goes bk 2 like a old yellow colour n isit bright at all arnt these ameent to go brighter on full beam ??? has the previous owner wired it wrong ???

[Edited on 12-02-2010 by jasonsport]
Gareth F

12th Feb 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some have high beams that are the old halogen as this allows you to flash without havig the lights on. My Hid kit flips the sheild giving you high beam but my lights must already be on for me to flash.
grez12

12th Feb 10 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont see how a single bulb can show 2 different colours my HIDs work the same whether ive got it on HI or LOW beam and gareth is there something wrong with yours or are they old HIDs or something because my lights dont have to be on to flash HI beam and yea its HID colour that flashes not the shitty yellow that vaux give us lol
Nath--91CCC

13th Feb 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some HID kits have 2 bulbs together HID for dip and a Halogen for the Main beam as Gareth explained lol
grez12

13th Feb 10 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath--91CCC
some HID kits have 2 bulbs together HID for dip and a Halogen for the Main beam as Gareth explained lol

my bad

so basically theres a simple set and a better set would say cheap set but mine was cheap lol

New Poll