corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1 thing that im jealous of the yanks for...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1 thing that im jealous of the yanks for...
Ojc

User status: Offline
13th Feb 10 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
i think most cars here would look ten times better if the rear plate wasn't fucking yellow...

Yep, I agree. Cars with white plates on the rear look 10x better.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

13th Feb 10 at 23:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just run it with the plate off. I got away with it on the corsa for 12months or more.

Have got the US bumper panel to smooth into the TT but just not got round to it.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
davcohen

14th Feb 10 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davcohen
Im over in the Us right now and its so weird every time a car is sold from a dealership the plates are removed. they get something called a temporary tag.

to add to that if your a dealer you dont even need any plates

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1 thing that im jealous of the yanks for... 24 database queries in 0.4002929 seconds