corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Need some ides redtop in corsa wont start and no spark

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need some ides redtop in corsa wont start and no spark
sadla_xe

User status: Offline
13th Feb 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone please help have tried fuel pump relay still no joy i dont know what else to try got power coming for the coil ignition into the dizzy but no spark from the plugs the car was running when i took it to have its exhaust done but came back not running they had it on the ramp running and it just died and nothing since then can someone shed some light on this for me
fillmecca

14th Feb 10 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unsure if any1 els has siad this,is there spark at plugs? take one on them out put it in to lead hold end on bodey work and get a mate to try start it if there isent try takeing the dizzy of and see if the litel pin had snaped of as its turnd by the cam shaft
c20xecorsa

14th Feb 10 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try crankshaft senses its most culprit
john_c20xe

14th Feb 10 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check theres good earth on fuel rail!
c20xecorsa

16th Feb 10 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This hapend to me so a selt mine to me m8 nd he went threw loom then he change oil as it had petrol in so u cud try that as he got it goin after that up to u lyk
Dan.Beckett

16th Feb 10 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a up mate i had the same prob and the dizzy had ate itself just take it apart an if it falls to peices thats the prob

New Poll