corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bmw e36 318is Coupe (1995)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bmw e36 318is Coupe (1995)
John G

User status: Offline
   17th Feb 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - E36 318is Coupe
Engine - 1.8
Mileage - 104k
Price - £1600 ono

Location - (same as my profile)

Contact phone number - 07071011492

Contact email address - John_no_1@hotmail.com

General information -

Here i have for sale my much looked after e36 318is coupe (140bhp) Iv owned the car for just over a year and a half, it has served me great and only reason for selling is i have come into some inheritance and would like to upgrade.

Mot is due in Sept 2010, and tax is due in April 2010, the car will not come with personalised plate.

The car is pretty much standard bar a few bits and pieces that have improved the drive and looks of the car massively, these include, rd2 alloy wheels (very rare), full uprated bilstein springs and shocks, smoked m3 rear lights, smoked headlights and front indicators, and m3 side mouldings.

The bodywork is in great condition for a 15 year old car and is washed, waxed, and sealed on a regular basis.

This car does not feel like a 15 year old car whatsoever, i bought this after ownin corsas, and you can see why the first owner paid over 21k for it brand new.

In the 18months iv owned the car its let me down once, all the work i have had done is merely to replace standard parts due to wear and tear, these include, a new starter motor, replacement manifold gasket, ignition belt, new rear bushes, and rear brake lines cleaned and greased.

The car comes with lots of service stamps as the below picture showns, and has been regular service since i have owned the car.

Any other questions plus contact

[Edited on 17-02-2010 by John G]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bmw e36 318is Coupe (1995) 25 database queries in 0.0094600 seconds