corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 250BHP MK4 Golf

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 250BHP MK4 Golf
AshGSi

User status: Offline
18th Feb 10 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Volkswagen
Model - Golf GTi
Engine - 1.8 20valve turbo (250BHP)
Mileage - 118'000
Price - £3000 ono

Location - Manchester
Contact email address - ilikecake591@hotmail.com

General information - Heres the pistonheads link with pictures. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1368300.htm

I have only owned the car for around 6 months now, i bought it off a friend of mine who has owned it for the last few years and he has had almost all of the work done to the car with a massive folder of reciepts. Cosmetically the car isnt in great condition with a few dints and scratches here and there, but its not going to look brand new when its 10years old is it.

Car is taxed until the end of feb 2010 and has MOT until aug 21st 2010

Also, Cambelt kit changed at 103k

Really is a brilliant car and has never let me down, very fast and very reliabe.

Engine;

KO3S turbo
THS big port manifold
THS intercooler and pipework
Forge intake pipe
Induction kit behind bottom left grill
Custom live map by Ric Wood Motorsport
Milltek turbo back exhaust system
ECS stage 1 clutch kit fitted less than 1000 miles ago with polyflex dog bone mount.

Rolling road printouts showing 249.1 bhp and 209 lb/ft of torque

Body;

Full R32 replica kit thats been customised to house the intercooler and exhaust
Lowered around 80mm on coilovers
20mm H&R spacers all around
Mk5 R32 alloys
American rear light clusters
(Just had the front bumper re-sprayed)

Interior;

Really clean and tidy considering the age of the car, with only one wear mark on the drivers side floormat.
Also comes with a double din head unit that plays dvd's, cd's, mp3's and even has a tv tuner.

More pictures available on request.

Car is located in M34 postcode, Manchester. Viewing is available any time so feel free to call and arrange to come see it.

[Edited on 18-02-2010 by AshGSi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 250BHP MK4 Golf 25 database queries in 0.0102570 seconds