corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » fiesta st

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fiesta st
corsa-jr

User status: Offline
20th Feb 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i know this is not a vauxhall and maybe want be like because of it but i used to have a corsa and i still have my membership in here, plus other projects arn't all corsas.

Any ways i got this st in december on xmass eve. As you can see from the pics it come with the OTT and door stripes which wernt my cup of tea but to in your face i have an st! lol. so had a little look around and found myself a company that would do what i wanted.

Custom stripe time i orderd these from DMB grahpics as well as somr white and black ford gell over lays.
I also got myself a clio rear wipers as the ford was just a crapy old thing that really let the back end down. next up was changing the side repeaters from clear to smoked to tie in with the stripes.

With thoses little thing that make a big difference out of the way i moved on to getting the induction side of things done. So on to the mountune website it was and orederd their induction kit, while i was on there i also got myself one of thier exhuast (miltek labled as thier own).

Once they arived it was down to the garage to get them fitted then off to take some pics.

hope you like it so far.

Plans:
gloss black mud flaps
AMD remap
sports cat
flexi pipe
wind deflectors

Job done then just sit back and enjoy her.

Graham88

20th Feb 10 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These look so much better without the stripes!

I've got some 4 pot Brembos to fit this
Ben G

20th Feb 10 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks much better without the OTT stripes.

same design of side stripes as mine. very nice!

the mountune kit for these is brilliant.

eibachs change the handling for the better, and are reasonably priced also.

look forward to seeing more changes.

[Edited on 20-02-2010 by Ben G]
corsa-jr

20th Feb 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers lads for the responce, i had to get the stripes off and i think it looks so much better for it.

Just a few more things i will change and that is the colour of the calipers and stainless steel brake lines.

Im not sure on the eibachs as im not really wanting a hard ride some people say they make the car a bit crashie and hard, but i do agree it does need to sit a little lower down.
Ben G

20th Feb 10 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i personally didn't feel the ride was any harsher with the eibachs on.
corsa-jr

21st Feb 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDbZaW35t_Y

little sound clip its not the best but you get the idea

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » fiesta st 24 database queries in 0.0054259 seconds