corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Buying a car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buying a car
Swimace

User status: Offline
   20th May 03 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm saving for a 2nd hand Black 16v 1.6 corsa sport.

I'm moving into a new house in 2 months so the car will be kept outside this house. the problem is my mate parked his car outside this house and his car was broken into. It wasn't even done up, a 5 door punto. He'd left the stereo face in the side of the door though. (stupid i know).

I'd never do that, but i know my car will be a target as i want to do it up to the max.... what can i do to make it very very hard to break into?

delock - what does this do?
Whats a quality alarm - i'd be prepared to spend £200 - 400
Also any other tips. as i don't want the doors pulled open from the pillars.

Swimace

20th May 03 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i may not get a newer car now, even tho i've been saving ALL year, i'm really put off
lacky75

20th May 03 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personnally, id go for Clifford Concept 300 (300-350) and get security tints fitted (these make it harder to break the windows cos they wont smash, just shatter).

New Poll