corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Strangest thing!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Strangest thing!
Miner

User status: Offline
   19th May 03 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car started playing up today after driving to glasgow, doing the same as when the egr valve went on friday, spluttering lumpy idle, cutting out & not starting. It was running like a coo but on the way home after driving for 10 mins it stopped & the ecu light went out! Wierd non? It was replaced by vauxhaull on friday so it's going back first thing in the morning for diagnostic but it was ticking over fine when I got home! Bizaar
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

20th May 03 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had similar problems.
Try the coolant temp sensor, got a light blue plug on it and cost £14 from vauxhalls, took 60secs to replace with a 19mm spanner.
Mines ok at the moment but aint had owt wrong for 2 weeks until 2day!
Miner

20th May 03 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cleared up so vauxhall werent interested and after the moter costing me £200 quid for that plus having to change my wheel bearing I was in no mood to pay for antoher dignostic this morning for them to say it was the egr valve but it's ok! £40 please! Kiss my hoop!

New Poll