corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone fancy?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone fancy?
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
1st Mar 10 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djgritt
Doesn't say anything about taking them back to the Hotel TBH.

Also, where did you hear of Bournemouth being the UK Queer Capital?
A simple interwebs search after your claim doesn't back that up...

FFS.

If you want to split hairs then Canal Street in Manchester would probably be the Mecca for benders?

I am simply making the point that it is known as being heavily gay.
Matty SRi

1st Mar 10 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prostitutes? :doyle:
djgritt
Premium Member

1st Mar 10 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ste_p23
Get A Fucking grip you looser! its a term that means the rest of the day and night i dont have to be in work and i have £300 to spend on what ever i fancy i could sit in alone and blow it on silly shit but id rather have abit of banter and a few pints and a kebab!

[Edited on 01-03-2010 by ste_p23]

Spend it on Tits & Ass. I can link you a map to the area where the working girls wander...
ste_p23

1st Mar 10 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Get A Fucking grip you looser! its a term that means the rest of the day and night i dont have to be in work and i have £300 to spend on what ever i fancy i could sit in alone and blow it on silly shit but id rather have abit of banter and a few pints and a kebab!

Spend it on Tits & Ass. I can link you a map to the area where the working girls wander...

Need reciepts to claim it back
Limecat
Banned

1st Mar 10 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Get A Fucking grip you looser! its a term that means the rest of the day and night i dont have to be in work and i have £300 to spend on what ever i fancy i could sit in alone and blow it on silly shit but id rather have abit of banter and a few pints and a kebab and a laff!

Looser - your arsehole in the morning after paying to get a guy drunk in a quere hotspot and taking them back to your room.

Loser - someone that has to ask people on a forum to go out and get drunk with them at their expense. It suggests they have no interaction with real life people.
djgritt
Premium Member

1st Mar 10 at 00:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

I am simply making the point that it is known as being heavily gay.

Well, you are wrong. It's like all major towns with nightlife etc, there is a gay scene. Oh well.

I'm fairly local, I go to Bournemouth a lot, all of my friends live and go out in Bournemouth, etc etc - even being local i've neverheard of it being 'Heavily Gay'...
djgritt
Premium Member

1st Mar 10 at 00:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Need reciepts to claim it back

The Stripbars can do non itemised and discreet receipts under differing company names... We've asked and its a common occurence
Carl

1st Mar 10 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got to agree though, the thread author sounds like a raging homo.
ste_p23

1st Mar 10 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Get A Fucking grip you looser! its a term that means the rest of the day and night i dont have to be in work and i have £300 to spend on what ever i fancy i could sit in alone and blow it on silly shit but id rather have abit of banter and a few pints and a kebab and a laff!

Looser - your arsehole in the morning after paying to get a guy drunk in a quere hotspot and taking them back to your room.

Loser - someone that has to ask people on a forum to go out and get drunk with them at their expense. It suggests they have no interaction with real life people.

Yea if you say so or maybe u didnt think i dont know anyone that lives 200 miles away? fuck off with ur pathetic comments!
Limecat
Banned

1st Mar 10 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea if you say so or maybe u didnt think i dont know anyone that lives 200 miles away? fuck off with ur pathetic comments!

You have to get there anyway so is it a problem to get a mate to sit in the passenger seat? It's not like you have to worry about the added weight killing your fuel consumption if you can claim it back?

It looks like you were wanting to find a guy you could get bummed off and never see again to be honest.
ssj_kakarot

1st Mar 10 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

how did you come to that conclusion, surely the fact he asked to find someone to go for a drink with suggests hes actually quite outgoing and wants to interact with people in real life.

on the other hand someone who sits and calls someone gay over and over again on a forum, when he simply asked for something to do when he will be 200 miles away from home seems more like the loser thing to do?
ste_p23

1st Mar 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:
quote:

how did you come to that conclusion, surely the fact he asked to find someone to go for a drink with suggests hes actually quite outgoing and wants to interact with people in real life.

on the other hand someone who sits and calls someone gay over and over again on a forum, when he simply asked for something to do when he will be 200 miles away from home seems more like the loser thing to do?

thats what i thought
Limecat
Banned

1st Mar 10 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot

Maybe it is just me but given the choice between the 2 following scenarios I know which I would choose;

Scenario 1;

You are working 200 miles from home, you can ask on a website for someone you may know simply as a username to go out and get drunk with. You will pay for this person you have never met before. You may look desperate. You may have to really work the conversation as the other person may be fucking boring and not the sort of person you would choose to hang around with.

Scenario 2:

You are working 200 miles from home, you can take a mate so that you are not travelling there or back on your own. They are a mate, they will appreciate free drinks, you could end up talking to people whilst you are out - through choice I may add and you could buy them drinks too? You know this person and what to expect from them, you know they won't puke down you after 12 pints or randomly kick off with someone over nothing. You know them well, therefore the conversation will flow and not be forced.

Ian
Site Administrator

1st Mar 10 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You do realise that Bournemouth is well known for being the quere capital of the UK don't you?

quote:
Brighton is also filled with chutney ferrets.

quote:
Canal Street in Manchester would probably be the Mecca for benders?

Check you knowing all the gay hot spots
ste_p23

1st Mar 10 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only problem is most my friends work mon- fri 9-5 in well paid jobs so they cant just have two days off for a piss up thats why i asked if anyone on here fancied it!
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Mar 10 at 00:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps. I would be in if I was local and had the time off!
Paul_J

1st Mar 10 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I'm up for coming out for a few drinks!!!

This is me

Obviously we have to find somewhere with wheel chair access though!

C'ya there
ste_p23

1st Mar 10 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we can race ur wheel chair
Twitch

1st Mar 10 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame so many people gave a bad response to this could of been a good mini CS meet. paid for aswell which would of been better. if my car was working i would be up for it tbh
Paul_J

1st Mar 10 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
we can race ur wheel chair

:doyle:

Nevermind mate, I thought we could be friends - but I can't stand people who take the piss out of my disability.

Have fun on your own

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone fancy? 23 database queries in 0.2611380 seconds