corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ebay help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ebay help
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 10 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just sold my civic radiator on ebay. However the winning bid is from someone in turkey with zero feedback

Can I refuse to sell it or do I have to go through with it? As I didnt list anywhere in the listing that it was uk only. Just asumed it was as I put postage down as royal mail 1st class.

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
DAZ1985

2nd Mar 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can refuse if your postage says will only post to uk

if you forgot about about international postage just contact him and say its going to cost £80 to send he'll probably say no leave it then, thats what i've done in the past
gavin18787
Premium Member

2nd Mar 10 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DAZ1985
can refuse if your postage says will only post to uk

if you forgot about about international postage just contact him and say its going to cost £80 to send he'll probably say no leave it then, thats what i've done in the past

Yer I didnt put uk only assumed royal mail would surfice..........

so just use the postage calculator to make up some bullshit amount? Will do it asap before he sends me any money thats if he ever will

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
_Allan_

2nd Mar 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

However you could also argue you didn't offer a world wide postage rate.

I'm sure you can relist for free if you contact ebay. I did it once when some Nigerian used a buy it now on my phone auction.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ebay help 24 database queries in 0.3188961 seconds