corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removal of seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removal of seats
peggsie

User status: Offline
6th Mar 10 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there anyway i can remove my front seats and put them back in without the pre seat belt tensioners goin off as i want to clean the carpets properly
am4nf

User status: Offline
6th Mar 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, remove the covers that are over the pretensioners, fit the little red plug, unbolt the seats from the subframe, clean, re-fit seat, remove plug

there is a thread in tutorials

New Poll