corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Swopping my splitter PLEASE HELP ASAP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Swopping my splitter PLEASE HELP ASAP
ChrisJ 16V

User status: Offline
10th Mar 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya people, i have a 1996 Corsa B sport and have taken the front splitter off it, as it is ripped and scratched, it is the one that is one section long and am looking to buy a good condition splitter from a member on here, but it is a splitter that is in two sections, ( splits in the middle ) i think its from a 1999 bumper, anyway will it clip straight onto my bumper???
thanks

New Poll