corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 206 (2001) - 1.4 8v - GTI lookalike

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 206 (2001) - 1.4 8v - GTI lookalike
Sam-sri

User status: Offline
11th Mar 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - 206
Engine - 1.4 8v
Mileage - 60,000
Price - 1600 or 1500 without alloys

Location - (same as my profile) Colwyn Bay
Contact phone number - ask for it if you're genuinely interested
Contact email address - PM me on here

General information -

For sale is my partners Peugeot 206 which I am advertising, on her behalf.

Quick information (Copied from Pistonheads advert):

* Y reg (2001)
* 59000 miles (on new engine)
* 1.4 litre 8 valve
* 3 door
* It has Power steering, Electric mirrors, electric windows, Air conditioning
* Remote central locking
* Kenwood CD player
* Alpine speakers on the parcel shelf
* Crystal 206CC side repeaters
* GTI spoiler with integrated brake light - bought, painted and professionally fitted at Peugeot
* GTI front bumper with fogs and SP grill
* 17 inch 'Oxigin' alloy wheels with low profile tyres
* Tinted rear windows
* GTI 'sports' petrol cap (original comes with the car also)
* Uprated Sports suspension - Spax 40mm spring kit - provides better, safer cornering and a firmer ride
* 'Sportex' exhaust system
* De-badged rear (I have the badges in an envelope for the new buyer)
* NEW Mintex performance brake pads
* 8 months M.O.T
* 6 months Road Tax
* Part service history, all m.o.t certificates from new, reciepts and the peugeot binder which contains the manuals etc.
* 2 keys

As a 1.4, this car is a good 'all-rounder'. Very good on fuel, cheap insurance and cheap tax. Parts are cheap and easy to come by also.
These factors make it a perfect car for the younger driver.

Amongst being a nice car as standard, this particular one, has carefully picked extras to make it stand out a bit more, which is what she wanted when personalising her car.

Two months back, the engine was changed. This was because the old engine developed a few problems, and as we know a mechanic, It worked out cheaper to put a new engine in, as he had a low mileage engine sat in his garage. So it now benefits from a low mileage engine.

It has been serviced by the same guy every 8000 miles with mobil 1 oil and a new filter everytime. New spark plugs were put in recently also.

Bad points which reflect the price!:

Small dent on the rear drivers side arch
Few scratches as expected from a used car

All together it is a very nice looking car and will make somebody else very happy!

ANGEL EYE HEADLIGHTS DO NOT COME WITH THE CAR, THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 206 (2001) - 1.4 8v - GTI lookalike 25 database queries in 0.0096810 seconds