corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sport gearbox! spares engine!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sport gearbox! spares engine!
smoke_grey_joe

User status: Offline
27th Feb 10 at 02:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F13 gearbox for sale! bought with engine as my engine died but never used! was told it had 70 odd on clock but no proof sorry!been painted silver some time in its life as was in a modded baby blue nova with x14xe in it?maybe on here? anyhow 40 quid collection and yours! also got a x14xe with big end gone!stil got manifold , injectors , inlet all dat stuf! 20quid for that or offer me anything fo a corsa b? items in oswestry! u2u for my number! cheerz guys!
smoke_grey_joe

28th Feb 10 at 02:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one? any offers? any swapz? try me! want rid!
smoke_grey_joe

4th Mar 10 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going on ebay in next few days so last chance! any takers? offers welcome! thanks
EltonJohnInNova

4th Mar 10 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill happily take the engine for £20 just a bit far, let me work it out

what you need for corsa b??
stripped a few of them
phil_fcuk

4th Mar 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you e mail exactly what is with the engine for £20, take some pics?? i only live in wrexham so can be easily collected! u2u me, cheers
smoke_grey_joe

4th Mar 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Starter motor! alternater! manifold! inlet! throtle body! injectors! sump! complete engine apart from loom ecu and heater hoses,! the engine is at a garage in oswestry and i am in shrewsbury so will get my macanic to take some pictures of it and send them to me! any body wants pictures please text me and will send! clock was on 70000! stil hav the car but with other engine in now! thanks joe!
smoke_grey_joe

4th Mar 10 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After anything corsa b! depo? 100mm springs? 07791483023 sorry about spelling guys! thanks
smoke_grey_joe

14th Mar 10 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now splitting the engine! let me know if u want anything! gearbox still hear also! any offers or swaps considered! thanks joe

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sport gearbox! spares engine! 25 database queries in 0.0890918 seconds