corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Blackberry Bold 9000

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blackberry Bold 9000
Simon_16v

User status: Offline
15th Mar 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blackberry Bold 9000

I've had this since September 2009 to replace my Nokia N82.
It was bought brand new and unlocked/unbranded from the factory outright from my contract.
The only reason im selling it is because i was due an upgrade last month and i got myself a HTC Hero.

The phone has been looked after althought there are a few small marks on it, but it was kept in the leather case that comes with it 99% of time.

It comes fully boxed with and will come with a 2GB sandisk microsd card. So you get the leather case, headphones etc.

Im looking for around £150 but i will take offers.

Email me on simon89.fr@googlemail.com and this will go straight through to my phone.

Thanks for looking
Simon_16v

User status: Offline
16th Mar 10 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Blackberry Bold 9000 25 database queries in 0.0090680 seconds