corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ibiza Cupra

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ibiza Cupra
fir3vip3r

User status: Offline
17th Mar 10 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Seat
Model - Ibiza cupra
Engine - 1.8t
Mileage - 80k
Price - £3000 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07791 694213

Contact email address - leeshepherd13@hotmail.com (or u2u)

General information - Im selling my Ibiza Cupra as im more interested in bikes and now with summer coming ive got bored of performance cars!

So for sale is my completely untouched Ibiza Cupra, a blank canvas for anyone that wants to make it rather quick!

Taxed for another 3 months, MOT in april but it will go through!

Car is on 79k but is used daily so will be around the 80k mark, have a LOT of service history for the car, all from reputable garages!

I have replaced a lot of things on the car as general wear and tear:
Full service
Four new coilpacks around 3k ago
NEw radiator
New MAF

The car drives really nicely, is quicker than expected for standard and returns around 35mpg, will be more if remapped which is what most people do!

Has been a great daily driver for me, with plenty of poke and comfort!

few scratches etc here and there, but no dents, is a very nice car and as its pre 51, the tax bands wont be affected!

Call for any more details etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ibiza Cupra 25 database queries in 0.0090399 seconds