corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I really want my car this clean again...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I really want my car this clean again...
Miles_SXi

User status: Offline
   19th Mar 10 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have abused my car this winter! Not cleaned it, drove it into a kerb buckling a wheel during icey season (and possibly an axle) and now engine management lights coming on now and again and car's giving loss of power (maybe the injection or spark plug?), horn stopped working and small dent in front wing and I generally been getting well fed up with it/looking for a sale!

But when I look back at this pic of my car only months ago and with summer coming up... I really fancy getting it back clean, lowered, set of cavi gsi wheels or an alternative (if they're as cheap ) then possibly an engine conversion.

Anyone else ever got fed up with their car (With Corsa b's being old and a generally ageing car) and almost thrown the towel in?

[Edited on 19-03-2010 by Miles_SXi]
taylorboosh

19th Mar 10 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not crashing helps, i get more bored then fed up
Miles_SXi

19th Mar 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, I know mate. But to be fair it was black ice and completely unexpected and not at a fast speed. It's nothing major, just slight recurrence of minor knocking on right wheel rotation.

I'm gonna clean her up on the weekend and then make a decision!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I really want my car this clean again... 23 database queries in 0.1636422 seconds