corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ginger Corsa 1.2 8v £90 (Needs work)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ginger Corsa 1.2 8v £90 (Needs work)
MrMillar

User status: Offline
25th Mar 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2 8v
Mileage - 100k
Price - £90

Location - Skelmersdale (Near Wigan and Liverpool)
Contact phone number - U2U me
Contact email address - U2U me

General information - Due to the interest from the 4 cars for £1.000 thread I have decided to sell them separately, this is was a tidy clean little run around I loved it, but 3 day after buying it a old man in a Audi decided to smash into the side of me.... the log book hasn't even arrived yet and already I have to sell it, the engine has had loads of work done to it and the exterior is great condition apart from the Audi shaped dent in the side of it..... oh and the back axcell needs replacing cheep and relatively easy job (for a petrol head) but the Audi shaped dent needs work not sure how someone would fix that but I'm no expert.

The car has a brand new CD player which I paid £120 for new (has the I.POD connection and stuff) I would take it and sell separately but I want everything shifting fast and not interested in much profit (I just want everything gone) anyway yea the engine has had loads of work done to it, new head gasket erm and lots of new shiny parts I really haven't a clue about engines but when I got it serviced (last week) the machinic was very impressed by how good the condition of the engine was for it's miles and age

The car will be needing a transporter to pick it up as mentioned the back axcell is damaged and can't be driven away, the log book is due to arrive any day so I can't sell it straight away but by the time you view the car and decide if you want it the book should have arrived

** Viewings are welcome**

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ginger Corsa 1.2 8v £90 (Needs work) 25 database queries in 0.0116470 seconds