corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio 1.2 8v Paris - SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Renault Clio 1.2 8v Paris - SOLD
Ingham
Banned

User status: Offline
29th Mar 10 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault
Model - Clio RL Paris
Engine - D7F (1.2 8v)
Mileage - 60,465
Price - SOLD

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07752270525
Contact email address - jonnyingham@live.co.uk

Pistonheads link: http://pistonheads.com/sales/1565730.htm

Here we have for sale my 1997 Renault Clio 1.2 8v Paris (Mk1 Ph3) finished in Red.

I have owned the car since August of 2009. The car was bought with 56,000 (or so) miles on the clock and since then I have only clocked up 4400 or so miles with going to work and back and using it for pleasure. The only reason I have for the sale of the car is the lack of hours at my current job and I cannot afford to keep it.

So here's the information you need to know:

- 60,465 miles on a 12 year old car is incredibly low
- Recent air filter and spark plug change
- VERY little corrosion on the body work which is incredibly rare
- Tyres are only around 10-11 months old with plenty of tread left
- Spare wheel has a brand new tyre that's never been used
- With being a valeter the paint has been looked after, being regularly detailed
- The engine regularly returns 100 miles to £10 of fuel, and recently did a trip from Burnley to Birmingham, then to Telford and back to Burnley on £25 worth of fuel (309 miles)
- With being a small engined car, it is very easy to maintain
- Will come with colour coded car mats
- Previous MOT certificate provided

(Bad points - every car has them)

- Currently no tax on the vehicle (declared SORN, waiting for paperwork)
- No current MOT on the vehicle
- The exhaust has a slight blow at a join on one of the elbows (can be fixed with some exhaust paste)
- Slight oil leak from filter.. New filter, 3 litres of oil, copper washer for sump plug and fuel filter will be provided in sale
- No CD player or parcel shelf, could pick both up for less than £20 at scrapyard
- Slight hole in the drivers seat (very common with these cars)
- In August of 2009, I was parking and didn't notice a bar sticking out of the parking space, and creased the drivers side somewhat (pictured). Aesthetic issues like this do not affect the driving of the vehicle
- Various carpark dings (the car is 12 years old, it's not going to come with showroom bodywork)

The car has been detailed by myself for the new owner.
Please be aware the car will have to be trailered away as there is no tax/MOT.

I have tried to be as honest as possible with you, please do not try and rip me off by offering stupid amounts of money (like £150 which I have already been offered, and turned down straight away!). It's already a very low price. I WILL swap for a Playstation 3 + GTA:IV in good nick.
A tiny bit of work will get the car on the road perfect once again.

[Edited on 03-04-2010 by Jonny Ingham]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio 1.2 8v Paris - SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0119350 seconds