corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » G.I breaking or will sell as whole

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G.I breaking or will sell as whole
DENTYSRI

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa sri (gsi rep)
Engine - 20xe
Mileage - 85,000
Price - £1700 ONO

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07889133865
Contact email address - denty12@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

If i get enough interest i am going to break my car,or sell it as a whole, i want to raise money fast for a new car ive seen,
may be open to offers on some bits, u2u me or contact me on my mobile if youre interested in anything (07889133865), collection prefered from DL15 but will post if i have to.

Full 20xe corsa conversion, engine, f16c gearbox, shafts, mounts, ecu, loom, osf hub (ns hub is damaged so will need replacing),
june 2009 the engine had a fully reconditioned cylinder head including valves, lifters, stem seal etc, head has also had a light port and polish, at the same time there was also a new cambelt and water pump fitted, disributor and rotor arm, new silicone ht leads, irmscher power cap and the rocker and timing cover were powder coated black, the engine goes very well and isnt smoking or tapping etc. The gearbox is an F16c close ratio with a brand new clutch that i fitted a fortnight ago, no whines or crunches, it is a full chris astley conversion kit including mounts, diff spacer, hubs (although one is damaged) nsf drive shaft and the os is a calibra equal length one. £450.00 ONO

Corsa gsi kit in black, front bumper with fogs, grill and splitter, skirts, arches, post 97 rear bumper, no jacking point covers. £150.00

corsa sri shell in black, 1993, hole in ns sill but no other rust, sunroof, ew, electric mirrors, all pannels included apart from bumpers, no engine or suspension, mot till january 2011, tax till may 2010. £150 ONO.

Calibra turbo brakes with grooved discs and new pads, spiggot rings also, drilled discs to 4 stud for nova, corsa etc. £50.00

Cavalier 256mm breaks, decent pads and discs.£25.00

Jamex coilovers with helper springs and rear shocks with springs and adjusters.£100.00- Provisionally sold to Lynch

Sparco upper front strut barce powder coated black, fits corsas with any engine including c20xe's. £25.00

Cobreau Reclining Bucket Seats In Black with sparco 3 point harnesses and corsa subframes, good condition. £150.00

Safety Devices Bolt in rear cage for corsa powder coated in white (non sunroof) £180.00- Provissonally sold to Dezzy-K

Astra gte digi dash with corsa wiring, all working, can set mileage to what you like. £50.00 provisionally sold to joseth17

very rare opel corsa steering wheel (airbag one). £30.00

Morette headlamps in black, all lamps mint, indicators in inner lamps, small crack on ns mask/surround, cant notice it with the bonnet down and would be a very easy rapair.£150.00

Mhw smoked rear lights, ns is badly craked around the edge but still looks good in car, the other one is mint £30.00 ONO

smoked side reps's. £5.00

Speedline Alessio 2's in black, 4 mint tyres, 2 toyo proxes t1r's, 1 michelin and 1 hancook, all centre caps although one is slightly bent, opel centre badges.£300.00 ONO

smooth corsa scuttle pannel in black. £25.00

Storm single wiper conversion for corsa, including motor etc. £25.00

unfortunatlley i cant get pictures up at the minute because my phone is away for repair and im using an old nokia, dont have a normal camera, i understand this sounds a bit dodgey and i cant really expect to sell things without any pictures. I will try and get one of my mates to put some up if you u2u me with what you want, viewing is welcome, im located in crook, county durham. thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » G.I breaking or will sell as whole 25 database queries in 0.0049021 seconds