corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » F1 Qualifying - spoilers inside for you lazy people.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F1 Qualifying - spoilers inside for you lazy people.
Butler

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Schumacher was never spectacular in the wet anyway. I think its a shame Bruno doesnt seem to take after his uncle in the rain though.
Jamie-C

3rd Apr 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got up early for it Possibly one of the most entertaining qualys I've seen. Was gutted about Lewis though

I think he might make the podium though, should be a good race!
Rob_Quads

3rd Apr 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think it will be intersting. Anyone could win IMO.

The problem is with the amount of rain they are getting it will be mostly down to luck. I can see there being a number of red flags when the track gets waterlogged again.

Hope it does not end up like last years race. If it finishes under a red flag IMO they will have to move the race earlier or just to a new location all together
Dom

3rd Apr 10 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Schumacher was never spectacular in the wet anyway. I think its a shame Bruno doesnt seem to take after his uncle in the rain though.

He wasn't shabby 'back in the day' but that was mainly because he had a car suited to him which he doesn't have now. Although i'm still believe that he should of remained retired, i just don't think he has what i takes now to be up with the rest of them (webber, vettel, hamilton, button, alonso etc) and even he said a few years back that he wasn't going to entertain the idea because he has more to lose that he has to gain.

Hopefully it'll be a wet (but not red flagged) race tomorrow and we'll get to see some decent overtaking from McLaren's and Ferrari's at the back of the pack Although i think it'll be Webber or Vettel on the podium
Ben G

3rd Apr 10 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but, imagine what was going around his head when he was retired, just wanting to get back into the car again and drive out his skin.

it's not like he's driving like a granny, he's doing 190+ mph at some tracks which is something you'll never get anywhere else.
Dom

3rd Apr 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No true, which is probably why he took up bikes but he has a lot to lose if it goes pear shape and to be honest i really can't see him being what he was 10 years ago. I just don't think he has what i takes any more to be as competitive as the younger drivers. Although he still seems as cock as ever

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » F1 Qualifying - spoilers inside for you lazy people. 23 database queries in 0.4915152 seconds