corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Computer monitor pissin me off

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Computer monitor pissin me off
wwwNOOBcom

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My computer monitor randomly just turns off then back on again, sometimes it will just turn off and wont turn back on

I thought the gfx might be at fault so pulled it out and ran the monitor off the mobo and its doing it again, searched on the internet and people said update the graphics card driver, so checked on the windows update thing and there was an update for the graphics card, so put back in the gfx card and did the update, but its still fucking doing it

When it cuts out the little green power light goes out totaly unlike when its in sleep mode or not getting a signal from the pc its like a browm collour

When it cuts out i try to push the power button to bring it back on but it dosnt do it, when the monitor is on i can push the power button and it wont go off, but when i push any of the other buttons (Auto ajust ect) it will turn the fucking thing off????????????????? wtf the power button isnt doing shit?
Richie

3rd Apr 10 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would be a screwed monitor then
Andrew

4th Apr 10 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Test a monitor off another PC?
oceansoul

4th Apr 10 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like the monitor is fucked.