corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Road wars - punishments make me angry

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Road wars - punishments make me angry
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
9th Apr 10 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick 1.

Didnt get the full story with the lad with the Ill kid. But did he or his Mrs have a Job between them? Yea it maybe harsh but you dont run from the Police and he did Blow over the limit the first time from what i saw?

These shows allways wind me up. Young lads with no licence getting banned for 2 years for robbing a car, No insurance, Running from police, Dangerous driving etc. Oh well now they are banned they wont do it again will they. I'm sure having no bloody licence in the first place should have stopped em.
Fro

9th Apr 10 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drift_Erm
has to be said, it would be rather funny to see yourself on roadwars!

Dad was pulled over by the inteceptors and they started filming him but he was innocent so it never made the programme
Daimo B

9th Apr 10 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh I was guilty....

But I honestly think that because I got off so lightly they would never show it
Ojc

9th Apr 10 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Roadwars is filmed around here, the kids involved are the same ones time and time again.

If they dealt with them properly the first time rather than being soft it might prevent it.

I love the fact there are so many un-insured drivers in my area, makes me feel so good
Jamal-Dupre

9th Apr 10 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's the courts that mess up the sentences or punishments not the powpow but in say dat the cops aint to clever.
Drift_Erm
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

9th Apr 10 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
i hope you didnt pay the fines and went ape shit at the station about them?

sounds a bit rediculous to me although what was their original reason for pulling you over?

They pulled me over becuase they claimed my exhaust was wobbily which they were trying to get my car put on ramps over.... so i proved it was NOT wobbily by shaking it vigourously... and it upset them both by the fact they were wrong i think. And yes i did pay, it got to a point where i was recieving court dates through the post becuase of it

You know what takes the piss even more.... the police officers drove off in their unmarked volvo with a taillight out and one of the number plate lights out... im sure thats more worthy of a fine compared to running out out washer fluid lol Wankers
Eddx14xe

9th Apr 10 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should of got next to them, asked them to pull over and told them.

Its even better when you notice something is wrong with there car before they pull you over, so when they check yours there is nothing wrong but then you tell them there brake light dont work or something etc etc
Drift_Erm

9th Apr 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I mentioned it just as they went to leave! litterally just noticed it then, so had to inform them.... for their own safety though obviously.... not atall to be a sarcastic wanker to them

[Edited on 09-04-2010 by Drift_Erm]
Eddx14xe

9th Apr 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also one of you said that you got pulled over for your exahust apparently not being secure, my exhaust shakes and rattles, looks like its having a fit when im driving, so what is the punishment for this?
Matt L

9th Apr 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was always led to believe that they couldnt do you for problems with your car when there are things with their car could be and more than likely made is something made up that i heard and also cant imagin its the case when they use force to stop you
gtitim

9th Apr 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
quote:
Originally posted by gtitim
Lad in 106 had 10 pts already, and was in his two yrs. He got reported for speeding, as there wasnt enough evidence ( from what i could see from watching it) to prosecute any other offences. He got banned by the COURTS for totting up.

There was plenty of evidence to prosecute him for careless driving or whatever. Did you not watch the show.....

And you know the definition of careless, and the criteria for charge? From what I saw of it ( admittedly popped in and out looking after my son) he drove round roundabout a couple of times and was speeding. Seen worse tbh. And i might add let people go for worse. Even know of members on here I have seen driving like tools and have given suitable advice and not stuck them on.

Not all coppers are arseholes - some of actually drive modified cars, were doing it before most members on here could drive, and have the magazine features to prove it. Unfortunately one bad experience tars us all with the same brush. Some i know do hate modified cars, and will ticket rather than warn, some wont. Bottom line is - in any offence there has to be sufficient evidence to prove a case. If there is not, the CPS will not run the case - hence some get away with it.
Drift_Erm

9th Apr 10 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh definitely, just becuase someones a policeman, it doesnt intantly make them a twat. i wanted to join the police force. i have respect for a lot of policemen! When i wrote my car off last friday, loads of police turned up, and everyone of them was friendly (except for one who called me a 'bellend' and ' a stupid c***t' then booted the side of my car ..... AS YOU DO!

its just the jobs worth policeman who do give the whole police force a bad reputation, especially amongst the younger generation, i can tell u now that when i was like 15, police were the sworn enemy lol!

Same with anything mate, people with loud exhaust are always assumed to be dangerous, fast, wreckless drivers... just becuase it goes hand in hand with boi racers and driving like twats! people dont realise there is a difference in having a little tear, and driving like a bell end!
saj_123

9th Apr 10 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Roadwars is filmed around here, the kids involved are the same ones time and time again.

If they dealt with them properly the first time rather than being soft it might prevent it.

I love the fact there are so many un-insured drivers in my area, makes me feel so good

+1 always in Reading.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Road wars - punishments make me angry 23 database queries in 0.0089049 seconds