corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » spare wheel well (rust)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spare wheel well (rust)
Rob-e91

User status: Offline
8th Apr 10 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I noticed a big rust patch today where the spare wheel goes, and as i touched it my finger went straight through so now im left with a big hole..

So i was just wondering how easy it is to cut the whole thing out, has anyone done this and welded a plate accross it or something?
Thanks
sri_baby

9th Apr 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i few people have done it but i dont no how hard it is wen i workin at a garage a corsa came in with the same problem we just cut the rust out and welded plates over and that woznt 2 hard
pteflint

9th Apr 10 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats about all ya can do

New Poll