corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 206's are poor!! pug heads shine your torch over here if you wish...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 206's are poor!! pug heads shine your torch over here if you wish...
Rybo

User status: Offline
   11th Apr 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got my girlfreind one as she realy wanted one, the central locking keeps popping down then up when you lock it - so in true modern style i set about reading a few pug forums to see if i can solve the problem.
turns out its one of many common faults on them the motors get water damage or something, anyone had any experience of this sort of thing??

p.s the build quality of this motor is also total dogshit - that is all
although any advice appreciated

ry

N3CRO

11th Apr 10 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DaveyLC

11th Apr 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same with Renaults and Citroens, loads of random electrica faults.
Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

12th Apr 10 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometimes replacing the battery in the key fob works or try cleaning the central locking actuator plug. If not then usually you will need to replace the actuator.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 206's are poor!! pug heads shine your torch over here if you wish... 23 database queries in 0.0089972 seconds