corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Spax front fitting problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spax front fitting problem
purcell7

User status: Offline
   13th Apr 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought some 2nd hand spax rsx coilovers a while back and just got round to fitting them, they didnt come with top mounts so thought i'd just use the old standard ones so i took the top mounts off but they dont fit on the spax, i drilled them out a small amount to get them over the threaded part but now its stuck on the piston, shall i just drill it out to fit over the piston? dont want to do anything irreversible. Thanks in advance
fillmecca

User status: Offline
13th Apr 10 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thay will fit!! i had standed top mounts on mine! try get come pics so i can see were your going roung mate.

New Poll