corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bloody phone repair companies!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bloody phone repair companies!
ChrisBoom

User status: Offline
13th Apr 10 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broke the screen on my C905 a few weeks back, claimed off my phone insurance (Through my bank account)

Sent if off special delivery, cost me about £7. Paid a £30 excess for the repair, got it back with a nice new screen a week or so later.

Around 2 weeks later the screen stops working, so fork out another £7 for special delivery to have it fixed under warranty from the repair.

Got it back today, a note saying no fault was found with the phone. Yes, the screen is working again, but the fucking earpiece isn't working and half the buttons are fucked

Surely I can demand a new phone at this rate? Its coming back in worse condition every time!
Ben G

13th Apr 10 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

accidentally lose your phone.

best thing to do. no messing about and you get a brand new phone.
ChrisBoom

13th Apr 10 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will mean ill have to pay another £30 excess though, which I would grudge as ive paid £30 already for the fucking thing to be fixed, which they haven't done
danbear

13th Apr 10 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

orange have sent me 4 replacment c905's in total. the last one going in the bin yesterday. They never charged me anything for the replacments
nathy_87

14th Apr 10 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Orange are pretty good if your phone needs repairing. I'm on my 3rd w995, then only ask you what's wrong with the phone then a courier bones out with a brand new phone. Free of charge. Have you spoken to Munchie off here? He repairs phones.
oceansoul

14th Apr 10 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not very good these sony ericcsons then? People seem to be getting through them quickly :/
Tomnova16
Premium Member

14th Apr 10 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on vodafone with my n96 they sent out a refurbed one as mine was buggered, a week later that broke so the sent another all free, then a week later i ugraded to i phone so have a mint n96 spare now

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
adiohead

14th Apr 10 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
Orange are pretty good if your phone needs repairing. I'm on my 3rd w995, then only ask you what's wrong with the phone then a courier bones out with a brand new phone. Free of charge. Have you spoken to Munchie off here? He repairs phones.

Orange wouldn't repair my LG Viewty piece of cack.
I must have spoken to them about seven hundred and fifteen times. They would just log it and do nothing.
Mertin

14th Apr 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I looked at insurance through my bank and couldn't be bothered with the hassle of having to claim. Get orange care for £3 a month (I think)
Phone breaks within warranty and their at the door next day with a replacement. Never had to claim off the insurance yet, theyve all been covered under warranty
Jambo

14th Apr 10 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo

Orange wouldn't repair my LG Viewty piece of cack.
I must have spoken to them about seven hundred and fifteen times. They would just log it and do nothing.

6months Orange will repair it, rest of the time it lies with Manafactuerers warrenty....

Get insurance, no hassle then.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bloody phone repair companies! 24 database queries in 0.0066540 seconds