corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can any one explain how the 'system' can let this happen ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can any one explain how the 'system' can let this happen ?
p

User status: Offline
20th Apr 10 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267420/Father-left-brain-damaged-2-thugs-mistook-paedophile.html

Good behavior, out in 2.5 years.
Whittie

20th Apr 10 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is where the conservatives were right... "Stronger punishment, and no good behavior terms"
RichR
Premium Member

20th Apr 10 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why in part I disagree with "Sarah's Law"; if someone is wrongly convicted or simply questioned or even has a case of mistaken identity - this is the consequence - vigilante morons without the brain power to understand.

When Maxine Carr was released, a lot of people travelled the elngth of the country as they "heard" she had been rehomed/hidden/new identity in a village near to where I live; a 21year old girl went through living hell, being hit, spat on, kicked, abused all because they thought it was her - in reality she didn't look anything like Maxine Carr and had lived in the village all her life
Marc

20th Apr 10 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Disguting.

Even if he was a peadophile, I can't condone head injuries like that.
harrisp

20th Apr 10 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
This is why in part I disagree with "Sarah's Law"; if someone is wrongly convicted or simply questioned or even has a case of mistaken identity - this is the consequence - vigilante morons without the brain power to understand.

When Maxine Carr was released, a lot of people travelled the elngth of the country as they "heard" she had been rehomed/hidden/new identity in a village near to where I live; a 21year old girl went through living hell, being hit, spat on, kicked, abused all because they thought it was her - in reality she didn't look anything like Maxine Carr and had lived in the village all her life

Was a rumour that a women who lived in Belper near me was maxine carr and obviously had her life made hell.
Ben G

20th Apr 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if he was a paedophile i'd be glad they left him brain damaged.

shame he wasn't though. in this case they should be given life.

his life is now ruined, so should theirs. doesn't matter if he didn't die, he won't be able to experience life to the full any more.
BarnshaW

20th Apr 10 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just could not imagine the pain and anger the family of this guy are going through, i just try and put myself in their position and imagine someone did this to an innocent member of my family, i would wait for them to come out , i dont think i could live knowing that they only done 3 years or so for it. Absolute fucking scum.
Paul_J

20th Apr 10 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because the system is shit..

this is the same system that let some chav scum scam me and several others out of £450 for an exhaust which was never delivered... police don't want to know... he can just jump any CCJ put on him...

... System = Broken.

Also near me, a load of youths were smashing up someone's car... the son ran out to stop them, so they started beating the son up (broken nose, bloody mess on the floor) - the dad went out to stop them, got hit himself while he witnessed his son getting stampped on... so the dad went in grabbed first thing he saw (letter opener) and stabbed one of the youths.

... the dad got taken away on attempted murder.

It's a FUCKING JOKE.
Paul_J

20th Apr 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also if anyone thinks these chavs did this because they thought he was a pedophile is a fool.

Chavs like this just want to beat people up... 'it's a good laugh innit' ... sometimes they go too far.

They then make up a cover story 'yeh we thought he was a peado innit'.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can any one explain how the 'system' can let this happen ? 23 database queries in 0.3206592 seconds