corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" BK Racing alloys + tyres (MIRROR POLISHED DISH!), 4x100 or 4x108

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17" BK Racing alloys + tyres (MIRROR POLISHED DISH!), 4x100 or 4x108
tomf

User status: Offline
21st Apr 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a set of 17" BK racing alloy wheels with great tyres.
The tyres are literally not far from new. All have at least 6mm if not more.

These a 4 stud multi-fits and are 4x100mm and 4x108mm, the Offset/et 40.

The wheels were all painted but I decided that they would look much better with a polished lip and dish which I'm sure you agree. They are like a mirror finish! I had these dishes polished at a fair cost.

The centres of the wheels have the odd paint chip here and two wheels one of the plastic split rim bolts have gone missing, but nothing you would notice when there fitted to your car.

These wheels really do look great on the car as you can see!!

All with no curbing or flat spots, etc...

I have only got 2 centre caps for them though I'm afraid but they do look really good without them I think. Or I'm sure you could pick some up on good old ebay.

Asking £250 for them as the tyres are worth at least £220, i might be interested in a p/x.

Cash on collection from near Canterbury, Kent or i can send via courier for £40.

My PM's dont seem to be working, so either post in here or email me on tomfrewin-clarke@hotmail.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" BK Racing alloys + tyres (MIRROR POLISHED DISH!), 4x100 or 4x108 25 database queries in 0.3977108 seconds