corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The official "I hate my neighbours" thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The official "I hate my neighbours" thread
Aaron

User status: Offline
24th Apr 10 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Furthermore, the people who live in my building (there are 6 flats) are rather annoying. Each flat has their own parking spot (and everyone knows this), but people just park in any space they want. Rather annoying.

In addition to this, there’s no care from anyone in terms of noise levels. What I mean is, they'll come home from a night out or something (at 2am or whatever) and let the doors slam.

On a few occasions, my patience has run out, and I’ve "got my own back". This usually happens with me either opening the door to my flat..and slamming it as hard as I can ...or playing music at a stupid volume at 6am for 2 hours.

Things seem to have calmed down a bit now though, and we seem to get along.

Also, the couple who live opposite me seem to be moving out. I think they've split up Lol'z
Steve
Premium Member

24th Apr 10 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres my neighbour

Aaron

24th Apr 10 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Live next to a funny farm Steve?
Steve
Premium Member

24th Apr 10 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no a bunch of imbeciles, could be worse, could live next door to ojc
Aaron

24th Apr 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
no a bunch of imbeciles, could be worse, could live next door to ojc

Fair
Adam C
Premium Member

24th Apr 10 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to be a pretty bad neighbour tbh, when we had use of the garage opposite our house we always used to have lots of cars up there, it was for the best that we lost use of that garage as we have a normal amount of cars on our drive now and no one ever complains and it doesnt cause any hassle for anyone.

Everyone in my close keeps themselves to themselves, so no major problems with any neighbours, a family who live 2 doors away have 2 young boys, around the age of 5 and 2 I think, they always seem to be out in the street going into peoples gardens and messing about whilst the Dad does sweet f'all about it, only bothered us when the older boy started throwing stones at our cars.
Been a couple of incidents where someones coming up the road and has to anchor on the brakes when one of them runs into the road.

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Aaron

24th Apr 10 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Green Thing
Been a couple of incidents where someones coming up the road and has to anchor on the brakes when one of them runs into the road.

Patience

The day will come.
davcohen

24th Apr 10 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan295
my neighbour has a big fuck off dog, barks and goes mental when he lets it run round outside with no lead.

hes recently beat up some chavs and lets his dog out to go mental whenever my car alarm goes off, decent compromise tbh

Nice
Adam C
Premium Member

24th Apr 10 at 18:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
quote:
Originally posted by Green Thing

Patience

The day will come.

Was cleaning the car earlier and spotted them both climbing up a wall, I was hoping they would both fall off
The older boy fell off his bike the other day and laid in the middle of the road for around 10 minutes screaming his head off until his Mum came out

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Colin

24th Apr 10 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just moved into a new estate & for the 1st 3 months had no neighbours.

Now everyone around us has moved in its a bit busier, but all seem ok so far, one's a guy I used to go to school with & keeps having domestics with his girlfriend, anothers the nosey type & almost land in your front room when they go past. Thats over the road, got a single 40-something bloke on one side & a 50-something single woman on the other side.

Oh and theres a family just moved into the corner plot far right that im sure theres something not quite right with their son.......seen him one day peeking round the corner of the house with a blue gun & another time playing with the garden hose, making the water go up in the air & fall back on top of himself....which is fair enough except he appears to be about 16-17

Quite like it here!!

[Edited on 24-04-2010 by Colin]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The official "I hate my neighbours" thread 24 database queries in 0.1835151 seconds