corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5td off-roader

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5td off-roader
stantonio

User status: Offline
   25th Apr 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - mitsubishi
Model - pajero
Engine - 2.5td
Mileage - 98-99k (milliage in km 161k)
Price - £1100 o.n.o or swap for corsa gsi standard or with redtop converston

Location - gainsborough, near lincoln
Contact phone number - 07770857997
Contact email address -

General information -
here we have a 1991 (j reg with private plate) Pajero.
It has been lifted 2" and has upgraded wheels from mitsubishi with very big off-road tyres which cost me £400 and are like new.

the engine is very strong and pulls very well with bottom end power getting up basically anything.

i recently bought:

New battery
air filter
diesel filter
all the brakes done so are new
all the oils replaced and filters (ie engine, gearbox and diff)
full wind deflectors which are very expensive and not your typical little ones, fully enclosed window editions
comes with fully working cb radio

maybe other things have missed

the only bad thing wrong with it is a couple of dints and scratches but its 19 years old.

There is no rust on it as it is an import!!! and was imported in 2002

it is a lovely jeep and has served me well, and it will put a smile on the next owners face.

6 months tax and m.o.t til 6th may (may put an mot on it as it will go straight through)

£1100 ono or swap for standard or mint corsa gsi or with a redtop convertion gsi

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5td off-roader 25 database queries in 0.0084450 seconds