corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Couple of XE parts.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Couple of XE parts.
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Apr 10 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a few things that I bought and was going to get fitted but I've had a change of plans... I need to get pics:

A bike carb set up that has been jetted for an XE, it comes with a facet fuel pump, adjustable dizzy, throttle cable and a lazer cut plate that will need tubes welded on for the manifold! I may have missed something but it's essentially all you need to fit bike carbs. I'm looking for the £220 I paid for it all! I can post too.

A set of Calibra Turbo wheels with 195/50/16 tyres with good tread! Wheels are in pretty good nick with odd bubbling and scrapes. Looking for the £200 I paid for them. Will be more if posted.

I also have a Stand Alone Management ECU and software but I need to dig that out to find out what it is first Any questions, drop me a u2u
°*°Corsagsi°*°

26th Apr 10 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Much 4 ecu
Eck
Premium Member

27th Apr 10 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid 250 so as close to that as possible really!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Couple of XE parts. 25 database queries in 0.0051639 seconds