corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how can i get a good finish, when spraying my wings

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how can i get a good finish, when spraying my wings
markx14xe

User status: Offline
29th Apr 10 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

becasue rattle cans don't spray evenly would t-cutting them after make a big differance?
or just use clear lacker on them after
am doing them gloss black the standard colour of my car
corsa120

User status: Offline
29th Apr 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it mettallic, if so you would need lacquer anyways.....

if you know what ur doing and use the right technique you can get a pretty good finish with a can.

New Poll