corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Best man speech

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best man speech
noshua

User status: Offline
5th May 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
mines was a great success

have it on video but some was quite personal so would never post it online.

started with i was told that a good best mans speech should last aslong as the groom does in bed.......picked up my glass and said cheers then sat down

room was in stitches, mostly my other brother though who thought it was fucking briliiant

dont tell anyone it before and i mean anyone, loses its affect after the 1st time

excellent.
rustyarchs

6th May 10 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you tube will be your best friend for one liners and help on timing!!

been best man 3 times and a back up best man once first one i did without youtube and trust me its soooo much easier when you watch some of the videos on there as it gives you an idea of what kinda stuff goes down great and what to avoid, also relaxes you as you know what to do and who to thank etc
SR91

6th May 10 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would be a cracking ice breakers the coke joke and the groom joke in the first paragraph!
a_j_mair

6th May 10 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i was asked to do this speach i wasnt sure where to start so i started by surfing the internet

once my wrist started getting sore i went back to the speach
Daimo B

6th May 10 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missis has been watching these “4 weddings” program where 4 bride vote on each others weddings. The program this week, the first two weddings, both best men used the same opening line. The joke went down like a lead balloon both times So be carefull what you choose as it might be awful
Carl

6th May 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm my best mate's next august,was going to use the cake's in tears gag and a friend pulled it out at another wedding a few of the lads were at,so bit gutted. I'm really dry so quite worried, a wedding audience is not really for me.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Best man speech 23 database queries in 0.1592319 seconds