corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help needed
jamesy1990

User status: Offline
11th May 10 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all , recently rebuild my x16xe just finished putting the engine back in but the issue is it wont turn over , i turn the ignition im getting dash lights i can hear the pump starting and all my relays click but it wont crank , i have wired the posative from the starter to the posative terminal and the earth to the nagative , iv got a posative from my altenator going to the posative terminal and that little blue wire is also attached to the altenator as far as im aware the starting and charging loom is wired correctley ,
any advice will be greatly appreciated
jamesy1990

11th May 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
Scotty C

11th May 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried bumping it?
jamesy1990

11th May 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah no yet mate its still a foot off the ground , took the starting and charging loom off for a closer inspection looks like i have fried the live going to the starter so im thinking i may have burnt the starter out ,

had a go at removing the starter motor and the top bolt is so akward to remove dont know how im gona manage

[Edited on 11-05-2010 by jamesy1990]
barter

11th May 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get the kettle on,drink the cuppa.if you smoke spark a fag. once finishd the to main steps try and get if off again and it normally comes off alot easyier.
jamesy1990

11th May 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sounds like a plan my friend , been through alot of fags with this rebuild !! haha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help needed 23 database queries in 0.0152109 seconds