corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » this rebuilt is testing my patience

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author this rebuilt is testing my patience
jamesy1990

User status: Offline
12th May 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wel after finaly sorting out my cranking issue ! ( turns out it was the stud that bolts the starter on to the block wanst scred in far enought to make the conection! ) i plumbed in all the fuel lines pluged in all my sensors ie crank sensor cam sensor 2 earths that bolt to the altenator and the 2 earths that go on the lower inlet i turn they key and it wont fire ..... im getting fuel through but im unsure if its sparking or not as im on my own today and cant turn the ignition and check if its sparking at the same time ! the engine fired fine when removed just smoked alot! ..... so i know the coil pack ect... are fine ...... any advice? and also new plugs and leads have been fitted

[Edited on 12-05-2010 by jamesy1990]
jamesy1990

13th May 10 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite turns out im getting fuel .... its timed right but no spark .. i put the multi meter on the coil and it says its getting 12.5 volts so theres power getting to it i have the two earths for the coil conected to the lower inlet but still nothing ... it is a weird one but any info will be greatly apreciated

[Edited on 13-05-2010 by jamesy1990]
Steve
Premium Member

13th May 10 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

immobilser, or something?
jamesy1990

13th May 10 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah doubt it never had any issues with it before i removed engine

i think its a bad earth some where

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » this rebuilt is testing my patience 23 database queries in 0.0136070 seconds