corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVS
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
13th May 10 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bonzar.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th May 10 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get them innnn
Ian
Site Administrator

13th May 10 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ANY MOOOORE FOR ANY MOOOOOOORE
corsagsigav

13th May 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you can stop bluewater run i wont have to work then i can comebut i dont see that happening
gsiwannabe

13th May 10 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv paid already can not wait for the show
Warren G

13th May 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i have 100 please
Daimo B

14th May 10 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Fail to see how moving the date contributed to the bad weather. Surely it's pure chance?

Same way the Mayday bank holiday has the same weather every single year. Just co-incidence. All the years it was the first weekend were stupid hot, and stories of burnt shoulders were not uncommon.

Some weekends just seems to have the same weather. Almost interested to ask local Northampton people what the weather is like on the weekend of the 5th/6th June.

I think that northen bloke was a friend of MattH or something. He pissed off a lot of people that night, esp when he fell on the tent behined us and snapped the poles. It was a girls tent and about 8 blokes turned up

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS 23 database queries in 0.0114031 seconds