corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » HPI Savage Nitro RC Car

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HPI Savage Nitro RC Car
bmw156

User status: Offline
16th May 10 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys,

am selling my recently bought RC Nitro Car.
[LIST]
  • has a few upgrades, like exhaust and air filter, and probably more that im unaware of.
  • has a two speed gear box. no reverse
  • has alot of alloy parts for strength
  • starts fine, runs ok (needs fine tuning) and its loud lol.
  • comes with everything to get ya running:
  • glow start and charger - brand new.
  • Electric twist start as opposed to an annoying pull start - not perfect, but you can always chuck the bit into a drill and twist start it.
  • Comes with a couple of shells as in the pictures below. and i will include the purple shell for another £20
  • nice amount of spares as well.
  • also a full bottle of fuel included.
  • befor i bought it, it had a new piston and sleve, and the guy said he had only put one tank of fuel through it. so its not even broken in really.[/LIST]

looking for £150 + 10 Postage

open to offers
    Collection welcome.

[Edited on 16-05-2010 by bmw156]

•  
    Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » HPI Savage Nitro RC Car 25 database queries in 0.0057218 seconds