corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1993 Subaru Impreza Wrx Type RA

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1993 Subaru Impreza Wrx Type RA
midlandvauxhalls

User status: Offline
18th May 10 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up for sale is my much loved Impreza WRX Type RA,i have enjoyed every moment of owning this car and will be greatly missed but would like to move on to a newer version impreza.
The car was imported in 2000,
The main differances between a normal wrx and a wrx type ra is:
Short ratio gearbox
manual windows
manual mirrors
5th injector
intercooler water spray
alluminium bonnet
thinner glass
no body kit
minimal sound deadening.
it has coverd just over 122k kms which is around 76k miles,
there is MOT untill 8th of september and is Taxed untill end of feb next year.
i have done a few mods to the car which include:
Polar Performance chip
3" Turbo back exhaust system
Induction kit,
Exeddy uprated clutch kit,
Blitz BOV
Cosworth 1.1mm multi layer steel head gaskets,
i also have receipts from the previous owner for a full engine rebuild a few years ago which included Cosworth oversized forged pistons,Graham Goode modified oil pump, new gaskets and bearings all round.

Body wise the car is in very good condition for a 17 year old car, paint work is top condition, it has had a light blue pearl applied over the standard Subaru Feather white, which on a nice sunny day really makes this car stand out from the rest,
I have just fitted a mid level rear spoiler, much nicer than the original low level but that will be included with the car if the new owner wishes to re-fit it,
it also has a new H.I.D headlight bulb kit fitted.

Transmission and handling, the car sits on original springs and shocks,
it has 17" new age wrx wheels, all tyres have loads of tred left,
it is still running the original close ratio type ra gear box, the way the car acelerates is really somthing else, put it next to a normal wrx and the differance is massive!

Brakes, its just had brand new front disks and Red stuff ceramic pads, calipers were stripped,cleaned and re-greased at the same time.

Inside the car its pretty much standard apart from greddy electric peak and hold Boost and Oil pressure gauges in a impreza specific pillar gauge pod, it has a set of lockward white dials and i have just fitted a kmh to mph convertor so the speedo now reads correctly.

I serviced the car around 500 miles ago which included: new oil filter, Mobil 1 motorsport 5w 50 oil, cooling system flushed and new anti freeze, it also had a new cambelt around 2k miles ago.

the only bad points i can find with the car is that there are a few small peices of trim missing from the insides which are: rear parcel shelf, rear door rubber seals and rear lower plastic sill trims, apart from those, thats it,
Theres proberbly a few things i have missed but if you have any questions then please feel free to contact me.
more pictures available if required
£3000 ovno

[Edited on 18-05-2010 by midlandvauxhalls]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1993 Subaru Impreza Wrx Type RA 25 database queries in 0.0143008 seconds